Julian Louis Giller
Math and Science Teacher
Julian decided to move to Vietnam to be closer to his wife’s family and experience her culture. After just over a year teaching at VUS, Julian chose to join E2 because he was excited to teach things he really cares about. Julian is part of our Summer 2016 cohort of new joiners.
10 E2 Questions for Duong Nguyen
1. Share you background: Where did you grow up? Where did you go to university and what did you study?
2. What is your favorite and least favorite Vietnamese food?
3. What brought you to Vietnam?
4. What made you decide to be a teacher?
5. What was the biggest factor that made you choose E2?
6. Can you describe E2's working environment in 3 words?
7. What is the most helpful thing you've learned to improve your teaching at E2?
8. What is your most memorable teaching moment at E2?
9. What is your most memorable NON-teaching moment at E2? PG version, please.
10. What are you most looking forward to or optimistic about when it comes to your own future at E2 or E2's future in general?
I'm looking forward to helping E2 develop an IB science and math curriculum that can be used for years to come!